Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lussi's First Recital




Today Lussi mastered Row Row Row Your Boat on the piano and she got so excited that she invited all her neighborhood friends and Grandma and Grandpa Salmela over for a recital (that's what she called it!) She gave out tickets to the kids and cleaned up the sunroom and put out chairs for all to sit on. She also made these signs by herself and put them up for her concert guests. (Hi! I am Lussi. I have a concert for you. Yes! I have a concert for you. I love you.) It was the shortest recital on record... 22 seconds.

3 comments:

kekekelo said...

http://www.watchestoo.com
OMEGA
OMEGA CONSTELLATION COLLECTION
Omega CONSTELLATION COLLECTION 1102.15
Omega CONSTELLATION COLLECTION 1207.15
Omega CONSTELLATION COLLECTION 1304.35

kekekelo said...

Thanks for sharing your great post,wish you have a nice day,happy every day!
OMEGA

Eagle said...

Oh so cute blog mA! I must add it to my list! :) Keep blogging ;)

Zeb