Thursday, November 19, 2009

The real deal- Halloween!!!!!





I was so excited for this night! It felt like the day took forever and that the night would never come. Taavi stopped by during Sofia's nap. I kept saying "Isn't he sooo cute!" I chose to be a Vampire. I wanted to be something scary on Halloween because Halloween is scary! Sofia didn't quite get what halloween was so she just dressed up as a lion and willingly stayed home with Mama to hand out candy while I went with Dada and all the neighbors down our street. Unfortunately it was too dark to take pictures of the neighbors and this great adventure but I told Daddy on our way back home that "This was the best night of my life!"

1 comment:

kekekelo said...

Thanks for sharing your great post,wish you have a nice day,happy every day!
OMEGA CONSTELLATION COLLECTION