Thursday, August 21, 2008

surfing the net


Untitled from karasalmela on Vimeo.
For about a year now, Lussi has been obsessed with two children's websites. I am amazed at how she surfs around to find stories & games that interest her. The most amazing thing to me is that she learned how to print and she will come running from the computer with some project she just printed off yelling " mama help me!" She learns all kinds of skills from identifying letters to math to art and the other day I walked in to check on her and she had her left hand placed on the computer in the way you would learn to type. She was playing a game that she found that teaches her the proper way to type. I was shocked... thinking back on my childhood, I learned to type in 10th grade! She is of a different generation, that is for sure.

1 comment:

Sukah Yogi said...

Your children are a joy. Thank you for sharing their sweetness with us. :)