Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm a Big Girl!




My mommy dressed me up for Memorial day. It has been a month since she wrote last and I am changing a lot lately. Not necessarily in size but I am sleeping in a big girl bed all night. I really like that when I wake up I can just get up and go say "Good Morning" to my mommy and daddy. I will admit that I was scared for the first two weeks and I kept crying and saying, "I want my crib, I want my crib!" I am also beginning to use the potty all the time and have gone all day in one pull-up. Sometimes I start going poopy and I yell, "Mommy I have poopy!" I run to my potty and I finish there. I am so proud of myself that I do a potty lap around the living room, clapping and skipping. As you can see by my sweater I usally get a sticker! I like that a lot.

No comments: